For the first time ever, the Alpine A110 sets foot on the American continent to celebrate its presence at the 2022 F1 Miami Grand Prix. For this premiere, the A110 will pay tribute to this very special destination by displaying a unique set of colors and customizations from the Atelier Alpine.
From the alps
Inspired by Ocean Drive’s neons, the art deco buildings, the colorful sunsets and the vibrant musical scene of the city, these fancy blue or pink liveries enhanced by the 18in white « Sérac » rims, the Blue/Pink flags outside & inside and the unique Miami-themed embroidered car mat, will cast some Caribbean vibes and glamour on the Alpine A110.
To the beach
Despite its pop-art & disruptive looks, the South Beach Colorway is firmly rooted on some of the brand’s heritage colors, the Bleu Azur and Rose Bruyère, making this combination a unique and shiny contemporary icon, made to enjoy every curve of the road.
- Atelier Alpine Heritage bodypaints Bleu Azur or Rose Bruyère
- 18’’ “Sérac wheels” Gloss White
- Brake calipers Black
- Flags on C-Pillars Blue and Pink
- Stitching Light grey
- Door panel flags Blue and Pink
- Miami-themed embroidered car mat
- Badge Atelier Alpine Heritage colours Bleu Azur or Rose Bruyère
- South Beach Colorway pack available only on the A110 version