HEXIS Group signs technical partnership extension with Alpine F1 Team
HEXIS and Alpine F1 Team have signed a second technical collaboration for the supply of vinyl signs that will accompany the implementation of the Alpine F1 Team’s multi-site visual identity, both at the circuit and the French racing team’s headquarters.
T2M and Alpine F1 Team partner to equip gamers with custom mobile gaming controller
Alpine F1 Team Rotor Riot Controller Launched Today
Boston, MA – March 16, 2021 – Mobile gaming controller leader, T2M, has announced a partnership with Alpine F1 Team to develop a custom version of their Rotor Riot controller, mobile gaming controller for iOS devices.
2021 Formula 1 Bahrain Pre-Season Test, Day 3
Alpine F1 Team rounded off the pre-season test weekend in Bahrain with 139 laps completed on the third and final day split between Esteban Ocon and Fernando Alonso at the Bahrain International Circuit.
2021 Formula 1 Bahrain Pre-Season Test, Day 2
Alpine F1 Team continued its preparations for the 2021 FIA Formula 1 World Championship today with Fernando Alonso making his debut at the wheel of the A521 in day two of pre-season testing at the Bahrain International Circuit.
2021 Formula 1 Bahrain Pre-Season Test, Day 1
Alpine F1 Team began its on-track preparations for the 2021 FIA Formula 1 World Championship today with Esteban Ocon at the wheel of the A521 at the Bahrain International Circuit.
Esteban Ocon drives A521 for first time at Silverstone Shakedown
Alpine F1 Team opened its 2021 season today with the A521’s maiden outing at Silverstone Circuit on a 100km-limited filming day.
Alpine F1 Team Launches 2021 campaign
• Alpine F1 Team today outlined its strategic vision for its F1 engagement, starting with the 2021 FIA Formula 1 World Championship campaign
• The A521 features Alpine’s illustrious and historic racing colours of blue, white and red, which also represents the colours of the French and British flags
• Esteban Ocon was presented in team colours for the first time
• Alongside Alpine CEO Laurent Rossi and Executive Director Marcin Budkowski was newly recruited Racing Director Davide Brivio
• Guanyu Zhou retains his role as the team’s Test Driver in 2021
• Alpine F1 Team highlighted its valued support from premium partners: bp Castrol, MAPFRE, DuPont, Microsoft, EURODATACAR, Bell&Ross, le coq sportif, and RCI Bank and Services as well as its portfolio of beneficial technical partners and suppliers
Daniil Kvyat joins Alpine F1 Team as Reserve Driver
Alpine F1 Team is pleased to confirm Daniil Kvyat will join as Reserve Driver.
Continue the Alpine experience by following our news.