WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are pleased to inform you that the Alpine network reopens its doors from the 11th of May for most of our countries (see below).
All our Alpine teams welcome you, respecting all the recommended sanitary measures, for all your requests regarding product information, deliveries or car maintenance.
If you are an Alpine owners or awaiting the delivery of your car :
> please contact directly your Alpine Advisor
If you need further information about the Alpine brand, line-up or to book a test drive:
> please contact your nearest Alpine Centre (here)
List of the countries where the Alpine Centres are open
Country : Showroom / After-sales services areas
- Italy : Open / Open
- Portugal : Open / Open
- Spain : Reopening soon / Reopening soon
- Belgium : Open / Open
- The Netherlands : Open / Open
- Sweden : Open / Open
- Germany : Open / Open
- Switzerland : Open / Open
- Austria : Open / Open
- Poland : Open / Open
- United Kingdom : Open / Open (Regional restrictions may apply, please contact your Alpine Advisor)
- Luxembourg : Open / Open
- France : Open / Open
Measures to welcome you safely in our Alpine Centres
We have implemented all the sanitary measures that apply to the Alpine showroom, after-sales service spaces and to our vehicle delivery procedures.
Our reception areas have been redesigned to take into account the recommended social distancing and protect your health and that of our employees.
In addition to the barrier measures, here is an overview of the main measures implemented.
- We have strengthened the protection of our teams to protect them and allow them to welcome you safely.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at reception, in waiting areas and at offices in particular.
- We have adapted our routes to limit contact areas using floor markings and plexiglass.
- To advise you without risk, we regularly disinfect the common areas and the workstations of employees.
- We disinfect all vehicle surfaces that may be affected during use before and after a customer has passed.
- We invite you to make an appointment online or by phone to allow us to space our appointments in order to reduce the risk of customer encounters.
Following information are specific to UK
As you will be aware, the COVID-19 outbreak is changing the way we all work in the UK. Alpine Financial Services has well-established and thorough contingency plans to allow us to continue serving our customers in such scenarios.
This includes our staff working from home. Rest assured, our staff will be fully equipped to deal with any queries you may have and will adhere to the same high standards of customer service and security, regardless of where they’re based.
If you are a consumer and your finances have been impacted as a direct result of COVID-19, we are able to grant a temporary payment deferral, and this will not affect your credit rating.
When and how should I contact?
In light of the recent government announcement, we anticipate over the next few months there will be a high volume of customers that require our assistance through these uncertain times. For the time being, for general enquiries, we are kindly asking you to initially refer to our FAQs and check your Customer Portal. Customers self-serving will help ensure that our staff are able to help the most vulnerable at this time.
If you are worried about your financial situation and you do need our support, we are here to help. You can contact our Financial Solutions team on telephone 0333 200 0002* or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our opening hours for our Financial Solutions team are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6.00pm – 0333 200 0002*
Can I receive a payment deferral?
If you are a consumer and your finances have been impacted as a direct result of COVID-19, you may receive a temporary payment deferral.
This will not affect your credit rating.
To discuss whether a temporary payment deferral is the most suitable option for you please contact our Financial Solutions team on telephone 0333 200 0002* or email email@example.com
Please note that if you receive a temporary payment deferral, at the end of the deferral period, we will need to discuss with you a repayment plan that is affordable for you to repay these amounts. No late payment or additional interest charges will be applied.
Will I have to prove I’m suffering financial difficulty as a result of COVID-19?
We won’t ask you to provide evidence but would like to discuss your circumstances to find the most appropriate way to support you.
If I cannot pay for my vehicle will my credit file be affected?
If you receive a temporary payment deferral as a direct result of COVID-19, then this will not affect your credit profile.
If you do not contact us to discuss any difficulties that you may be having, and your Agreement falls into arrears then this will be reported to the Credit Reference Agencies.
My vehicle collection has been cancelled what should I do?
In line with the recent guidelines set out by the Government, unfortunately we are unable to collect your vehicle at the present time. If you already had an appointment arranged, our collection partner will have been in contact to advise of the cancellation. As soon as the restrictions are lifted, our partner will be in contact with you to arrange a convenient date for the inspection and collection of your vehicle.
In the meantime, if your finance Agreement has now come to an end, please read the below:
- The vehicle must not be driven**
- We request that you please keep the vehicle safe, secure and where possible off the road and on private land
- Please remove all personal belongings and store safely both keys and the V5 if applicable
- In the event the vehicle is stolen or damaged, you must immediately notify us and the police and obtain a crime reference number
- Please note you will not be charged your monthly payment for the period between your contract end date and collection. Standard end of contract terms will apply for damage and excess mileage and will be detailed when the vehicle is inspected and collected.
**The vehicle will be uninsured and must not be driven; Under s143 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 it is an offence to use (or permit to be used) a motor vehicle on a road or other public place when there is not in force in relation to the use of the vehicle such a policy of insurance in respect of third party risks as complies with the Road Traffic Act
If I cannot currently book my vehicle in for a service or MOT, what should I do?
For MOTs please refer to the latest information available from Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency on www.gov.uk.
* Calls to this number are charged at local rate from BT landlines plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls from other networks may vary. Calls from mobiles and outside the UK may be higher.