The spirit of competition is re-interpreted in a limited edition of 150 units. The new Alpine A110 Tour de Corse 75 draws its inspiration from n°7 Berlinette which competed in the 1975 Tour de Corse.
Its iconic design and sporty interior are an invitation to take the wheel. The Alpine chassis and the 300 hp engine combine agility and performance to immerse you in the sensations of the 1975 Tour de Corse, the 10,000 turns rally.
The Alpine A110 Tour de Corse 1975 opens a new path towards the summits for lovers of aesthetical objects and sporty driving.
TOUR DE CORSE 1975: TAKING UP THE CHALLENGE
Alpine was not the favourite in the ninth leg of the 1975 World Rally Championship. The A110 was 50bhp shy of the Lancia Stratos, which had a solid lead in the overall rankings.
But on the winding roads of Corsica, the Alpine driver pushed the Lancia to the very limit. Although 1 minute 21 seconds off the pace when starting the last day of the race, the ‘Berlinette’ was just five seconds behind the Stratos by the end of the day, thanks to a heroic comeback over 200km of special stages.
Nearly pulling off the upset, the A110 eventually missed out on the top spot after tying with the Lancia on the final timed stage.
However, the iconic yellow, black and white livery would go on to grace other races, including a headline showing on the Alpine A442B, which won Le Mans in 1978. It is being reinterpreted for the first time in 2022 on the A110 Tour de Corse 75 series, with a limited run of 150 models.
- Body color Yellow
- Contrast Roof « Deep Black »
- Exclusive covering « Tour de Corse 75 »
- Wheels 18’’, « Grand Prix », Gloss White
- Brake callipers Brembo® Orange
- Headlamps Black boomerang
- Front wings Chrome « Alpine » logo
- C-pillars French flag
- Interior harmony Black microfiber with Contrasting grey stitching
- Microfiber Pack Steering wheel, roof lining, center console and dashboard in black microfiber
- Seats Sabelt® Racing bucket with embroidered “Tour de Corse 75”
- Identification Limited edition plate “Alpine A110 Tour de Corse 75” numbered
- Standard pedal Aluminium
- Footrest (driver & Passenger) Aluminium
- Door panels French flag
- Safety Harness predisposal
- Fire Extinguisher and its support