After its wins in the 1970s, which turned the brand into a motorsport icon, Alpine marks its return to rally driving with a splash.
Designed and developed by Signatech, the rally version of the Alpine A110 has the same light and agile aluminium chassis, which was based on the standard model, as the Alpine A110 GT4 and Cup. Having been homologated by the FIA, the Alpine A110 Rally may compete in all rallies, whether local, regional, national or international. Offering high levels of performance and agility, as well as being easy to handle and accessible, the Alpine A110 Rally is ready to follow in the tracks of the emblematic Berlinette.
A110 Rally technical data section
- Engine: 1.8-litre turbocharged; over 300 hp (DIN)
- Transmission: limited slip differential
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential
- FIA homologated integral rollcage
- Sabelt bucket seats + 6-point harness
- Braking: Brembo calipers + ABS Bosch Motorsports
- Steering wheel with integrated controls + screen
- Configurable traction control
- FIA FT3 homologated 65 litre fuel tank