Presentation of the Alpine A110 GT4
Following several successful years in endurance racing, Alpine and Signatech joined forces to develop the Alpine A110 GT4, the upgraded version of the A110 Cup.
Developed for multi-brand championships and aimed at private teams looking for the best possible performance, the A110 GT4 guarantees reliability and affordable operating costs.
Thanks to its optimised power and excellent downforce, the A110 GT4 paved the way for Alpine's return to the racing track, where the most prestigious brands face one another. The GT4 complies with SRO technical regulations and can therefore take part in all GT4 competitions.
A110 GT4 technical data section
- Engine: 1.8-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder
- Power: 330 to 360 hp (according to BoP)
- Transmission: Limited slip differential with traction control
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential
- Brakes: Brembo calipers - 6 pistons at front and 4 at rear. ABS Bosch Motorsport
- Wheels: Front: 9x18 inches / Rear: 10x18 inches
- Fuel tank: FIA FT3 homologated, 95 litres
- Rollcage: FIA homologated integral structure
- Total weight (excluding BoP adjustment): 1080 kg
- Steering wheel: Integrated controls and screen. XAP gear paddle shifters