Fernando takes strong fifth place after thrilling and incident-packed British Grand PrixMehr erfahren
All to play for at Silverstone as Fernando qualifies seventh and Esteban fifteenthMehr erfahren
New look A522 takes to the track as BWT Alpine F1 Team gears up for SilverstoneMehr erfahren
BWT Alpine F1 Team reveals striking A522 to the world as new chapter begins in Formula 1
• BWT Alpine F1 Team revealed its contender for the 2022 FIA Formula 1 World Championship today in the city of lights, and Renault Group hometown, Paris
• Renault Group CEO Luca de Meo and Alpine CEO Laurent Rossi presented the A522 on the eve of the biggest regulations shake-up in Formula 1’s 72-year history
• The A522 boasts a striking livery, with a stylish combination of the historic blue of Alpine and iconic pink colours of title partner BWT
• Luca de Meo and Laurent Rossi were joined on stage by new Formula 1 Team Principal Otmar Szafnauer
• Race winner Esteban Ocon and two-time World Drivers’ Champion Fernando Alonso will guide Alpine for a second consecutive season
• Oscar Piastri is the team’s Reserve Driver in 2022 after his dominant Formula 2 title triumph last year and subsequent ascension from the Alpine Academy
• BWT Alpine F1 Team highlighted the valued support from its title partner BWT and premium partners: bp Castrol, MAPFRE, Renault E-Tech and RCI Banque as well as its portfolio of Official Partners, Technical Partners and beneficial suppliers
BWT Alpine F1 Team and data.ai join forces in digital partnership
● BWT Alpine F1 Team announces a new digital partnership with data.ai ahead of the team’s involvement in the 2022 FIA Formula 1 World Championship
● data.ai is world renowned for driving mobile and digital insights powered by artificial intelligence
● Alpine’s new partner will be present on the team’s branding throughout the 2022 season
BWT Alpine F1 Team fortifies its management structure for challenges of new era of F1
Following the management review initiated in November 2021, BWT Alpine F1 Team announces a new organization, under Laurent Rossi’s leadership, to allow the team to maximize its performance within the new era of F1 regulations.
Otmar Szafnauer is appointed Team Principal of BWT Alpine F1 Team, bringing his 33 years of experience in motorsports and proven track record in delivering performance.
Bruno Famin is appointed Executive Director of Alpine Racing in Viry-Châtillon. He is responsible for the development of the Power Unit, working closely with Enstone to optimize its performance within the chassis package.
Davide Brivio is named Director of Racing Expansion Projects, overseeing talent identification and development in all categories. In parallel he will lead special projects to aid Alpine explore new motorsport categories.
Otmar, Bruno and Davide are members of the Alpine Management Committee, led by Laurent Rossi, Alpine CEO.
BWT Alpine F1 Team Partners with Binance to Launch ALPINE Fan Token
BWT Alpine F1 Team further explores the blockchain with the launch of its first Binance Fan Token with the support of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.
BWT Alpine F1 Team will become the first Formula One™ team on the Binance Fan Token Platform.
ALPINE Fan Token, available via Binance Launchpad, will allow Alpine fans to engage closer with the Alpine brand, to keep up with exciting advancements beyond the racing track, and to participate in team activities with exciting rewards.
BWT Alpine F1 Team and Binance are committed in their mission to bring blockchain technology into the mainstream and educate sports fans worldwide on responsible and secure crypto adoption.
Alpine Academy enters new era with international driver line-up
BWT Alpine F1 Team reveals four drivers in its 2022 Alpine Academy line-up
Australian Jack Doohan and Briton Olli Caldwell are the two latest driver recruits to join the Academy as they graduate to the 2022 FIA Formula 2 Championship
Caio Collet and Victor Martins continue with the programme for a second consecutive season racing in the 2022 FIA Formula 3 Championship
Alpine Academy influence spreads to three continents with its line-up representing Brazil, Australia, the United Kingdom and France
BWT and Alpine F1 Team combine forces in strategic partnership aimed at sustainability drive
BWT and Alpine F1 Team have signed a strategic, long-term partnership, which will see the Austrian water treatment supplier become the title partner of Alpine F1 Team from 2022
The French team will become known as BWT Alpine F1 Team with immediate effect
Renowned pink colour of BWT will be incorporated into Alpine’s famous blue livery
BWT and Alpine will work together to spread the message of sustainability around the world utilising the combined global platforms of Formula 1 and the automotive industry
Alpine F1 Team – Announcement
Alpine F1 Team is pleased to announce the promotions of Pat Fry to the role of Chief Technical Officer and Matt Harman as Technical Director.
Kappa and K-Way: new official partners of Alpine F1 Team
Friday 14th January 2022 - Kappa®, the famous Italian sportswear brand, K-Way®, iconic French brand, and Alpine F1 Team are pleased to announce today their new collaboration.
Weiter zum Alpine Erlebnis.Registrieren